Thursday 19 May 2011

Tynemouth Tour

The lovely lady below is Keiran-Ann Keilty, a qualified local guide who has just started a guided walking tour of Tynemouth. We got in touch with each other through the Tynemouth Business Forum and agreed that I should do a preview walk with Keiran-Ann. I won't give too much information about the walk as it would spoil the experience. What I  will say is that I learnt more about my local area during my walk than  had learnt in the five years living in Tynemouth. 

photography by www.anthonydorman.com

The walking tour starts at Tynemouth Priory and finishes with a delicious cream tea at The Grand Hotel. I really enjoyed my walk with Keiran-Ann and would recommend it to both local residents and visitors to Tynemouth. The talk will educate you and keep you fit whilst enjoying some splendid scenery.

Please combine Keiran-Ann for more details including times and booking information.

07816789685

No comments:

Post a Comment