Monday 12 September 2011

Gareth James Chocolatier (Behind the Scenes)

I am having a rare day off on Thursday and I am taking my recently retired Mum on a bit of a tour around Tynemouth and the North Shields Fish Quay. It's rare for us to spend time like this together so I am going to take her to some of my favourite places. One such place is Gareth James (Chocolatier) on front Street on Tynemouth. Please see my earlier blog post for more details about this great Tynemouth venue here: http://intynemouth.blogspot.com/2011/05/gareth-james-chocolatier.html



 I was warmly invited to see some of the processes that take place behind the scenes that go into the production of some of the yummy goodies on offer. It's great to see the attention to detail and the passion that Gareth has for chocolate. Here are some of the behind the scenes images that make this venue a place to visit and enjoy.









Not only will you find great chocolates here you can also grab a great cup of coffee, tea or a simply wonderful hot chocolate.

In Tynemouth now Tweets: http://twitter.com/#!/INTynemouth


No comments:

Post a Comment