Tuesday 16 August 2011

Martineau Guest House (Breakfast fit for a King or Queen)

A recent TV program featuring Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and his Fish Fight Campaign featured a locally filmed scene in which Sally the owner of Martineau Guest House was choosing some some locally fished produce. This reminded me that I had not posted about Sally's amazing Breakfast that she cooked for me and my girlfriend Rachael earlier this year.


Because food is such a large part of the Martineau Guest House experience I thought the breakfast deserved its own post. My 'Big Geordie' breakfast was amazing - I loved the sausages which are produced for Sally by a local butcher and also the home baked bread - mmmmmmm. If you are thinking of visiting Tynemouth I can recommend the Martineau as do a number of people giving great reviews on Trip Advisor.

To see my earlier post featuring info on the rooms and further links follow this link here:


In Tynemouth also Tweets: http://twitter.com/#!/INTynemouth

No comments:

Post a Comment